- Do I need to declare my degree to be a Multimedia Student?
- Will these classes transfer to another school?
- Can I get a job in Multimedia?
- I've taken lots of college classes, how do I know what credits count?
- Is there a time limit to complete the certificate?
- Are there any Multimedia classes offered at other campuses?
Do I need to declare my degree to be a Multimedia Student?
No, you do not need to declare a degree to be a multimedia student. By declaring your degree status, will enable advisors to help you meet your goals as well as set your scheduling priority during registration.
Will these classes transfer to another school?
It is up to the receiving school on what classes they are willing to accept as transfer or as pre-requisites for their programs. Students are encouraged to work with their advisor to explore their options.
Can I get a job in Multimedia?
The Creative Industry in Portland is very exciting. Depending on your experience, your portfolio, your transcripts, and references will determine your success. We advise all students to work closely with the Campus Career Specialist to prepare a resume and get help finding the right job.
Is there a time limit to complete the certificate?
No, students can take classes as they need them or as time allows. Please pay attention to pre-requisites requirements are met. If not please contact the department or the instructor.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Try our additional search tools and find what you’re looking for; fast!
PCC search tools